Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do i need god in my life?

im a spiritualist i dont believe in organised religion, cause of to many wars but at the moment im a lost soul ive just turned 22 and Ive being reading up on spirituality since i was 16 ive read up on buddha , OSHO Who talked about intuition and how our intellectual being cant comprehend the next realm .


ive read up on celtic legend / wisdom


Buddhism.


sorry but christianity is to far fetched to be live there were to many stories in them days more or less the same but jesus was the one people started to believe but i feel a need to become


spiritualist i think its my calling in life, i have dreams about this all the really lucid dreams where you think its realy happening.


Im not sure if this is a calling from god if have such an erge to change life and live it pure but my morals would be be different to organised religion it is more on sel accomplishment nad helping others who you care forDo i need god in my life?
Jesus is the only way to heaven. If you want to go there, then He is the only choice.Do i need god in my life?
This question can only be answered within yourself. You cannot choose to have God in your life because others say you should, and vise versa. It just wouldnt work out. If you feel you need God in your life then you will know for sure, the feeling will be strong. And once you are right with him, you will know for sure too.
At the base of it all, when it comes to living, almost ALL religions say live a good life. Be good to people. Do good things. Keep others best interest it heart. Be kind. Help. Love. If you do these things, no matter who you worship or don't worship, I believe you will reap the benefits. I'm in the middle of the same struggle - minus a lot of literature and a southern bible belt upbringing - so I understand. Just be the best person you can be, and good things will come to you.
Christianity and organized aren't so far fetched to me, yes wars have been fought because of them but that's because people believe so strongly in them. Take the worlds 3 top religions in terms of members : Judaism, Islam, Christianity, although they appear very different we are all ';people of the book'; we all share a belief in the old testament, after that of course we all disagree, but it is amazing the these religions started at different times and yet still share characteristics. The story of Jesus isn't at all far fetched , If you're looking for proof, then that defeats the purpose of all religions and Faith itself.
God is whatever you want her to be. It is nature, wilderness, free will, love, peace.





We all have faith but not all of us follow religion. We can be spiritual without being religious. What I suggest you do in your quest to find your soul is to start reading up on philosophies.
Try going to a non-denominational church. I just recently began going to church myself, and my life has changed for the better. My moms family is strict Catholic, and my dads is strict Baptist. I never liked either. However, now I love going to church. God is amazing and loves you! It may take awhile to feel comfortable, but its worth it. Just try it...
Satanism is mankinds original religion





http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Origins鈥?/a>
Seeking God is done by taking Very Small Steps.





Having God in your life is like getting rid of the Grey Clouds and the drizzle of everyday life.





Doing what God wants you to do is like having a Giant hug from you favorite person for smiling at them and telling them something funny.





God is Awesome!
Yes,you need god in your life because we are in the last days. their is a rapture coming. A rapture is a thing when god comes and people disappaer to go to heaven. only some. Some will stay here at earth. I hope you except god in your life.
Yes, you need God in your life.





Did you mean to say that you were messed up when typing? Cuz that is certainly what it looks like!!
NO WAY .. enjoy your brief life ... don't be scared of hell .. religion is a scam.
Yes you need God in your life try reading the Bible believe in Jesus confess you sins to God ask Jesus to come in to your life
No more than you need any other imaginary friend.
You need Him a lot..... and once you embrace him you'll want Him more than anything.
Nah, you've lived this long, haven't you?
Yes...you need God. God loves you more than you could ever know.
Yes. Read the Bible, New Testament first. I found answers there.
God doesnt need you, so why do you need God?


Btw he doesnt exist.
Nope
if you wish to have life...yes you need Him.
no
even if you don't believe the stories of the Bible you can still take away the messages and life tips that it gives. I'm struggling with believing Jesus right now but I keep looking for answers anyway. Think about this... when America was founded it was based off Biblical/ Christian principles. It soon prospered and became one of the most successful nations in the world over a much shorter period of time than other countries. If it can shape a whole country for the better, then I'm sure it can make a positive impact on your life.





There are a lot of Atheists out there that don't believe in God, and sometimes i can see where they're coming from. But for the most part I've lived a much happier life through some of the morals and lessons that are included in the Bible.





Go out and seek the truth for yourself, I wouldn't just say i believe something even though I didn't. I think that just lying to yourself and God. You seem to be going down a good path all in all
Only you can decide. Do you wish to put your faith in a power beyond yourself? Or do you wish to continue being that power yourself. Although I am not Christian, I do believe in God as a power/being beyond any human and I have found no error in putting my trust into God. I have had a number of scrapes which God has helped me out of just because I asked. There is that saying that God helps those who help themselves. I believe that to be true. You can still do your own thing. The only difference would be that you would not consider yourself to be your own god I would think. Give it a go in trusting God and see how you feel about it. Ask God to guide you and see what happens. Best of luck to you.
You said you were a lost soul. You have reasons to believe this so whatever you are doing that you feel you should not do, stop doing it. Talk to God like a friend. Tell God you are sorry and want him to forgive you. Repent and turn. Talk to God often he will talk back to you and in time you will recognize his voice. Jesus said his sheep would know his voice. He speaks to our minds. He is all Holy, Pure, and Righteous.


You need to listen to God's Son that he sent to show us the way.
I think everyone needs some kind of god, or jehova in their life. Its what keeps us gping and makes our life a purpose. It also helps us function corectly and feel like we are loved by someone or something. I am a christian and I know that my beliefs in god have made me as sucessful as I am today. I think that you do need a god in your life and I think you should choose the type of religion that you truely believe and fits your lifestyle. I wish you were a christian because I feel that christianity is real but if you are buddist then you should feel stongly about buddism and learn everything about it.
Deb: ';you hate america if you don't believe in God';.


THAT is the type of sick person you need to stay away from; there are far too many of those people hanging around; they are weirdly delusional; they believe there's some breed of magically invisible beardy space chappie pulling the happening strings of PlanetOurs.








';but my morals would be be different to organised religion';


Theists often ask atheists, ';why be moral?';


I've always thought this was amusing, since, if you need to have a reason to BE moral, that would mean that you're not already a moral person, by default.


It's also a rather childish question, since BEING moral isn't the same thing as behaving oneself and following certain rules.


~


Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told.


Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right.


~
Thank you for raising an interesting question.





I don't understand that people find God to be the reason of wars or to blame for wars, even though it is humans, who are fighting among themselves and killing each other. I have yet to see God fighting and killing humans.





No government would ever say that they are attacking countries for land, oil, resources or even slavery.





You have the right to choose what you believe to be true. I wouldn't question you on your understanding and choice in a belief or set of beliefs. Spend some time thinking and processing your dream and look out what makes sense to you. I am a muslim and I am still learning about my religion.





Good luck with your search. If I can be any help, don't hesitate to contact me.
Yes you need God in your life! Jesus fulfilled over 250 prophecies while here on Earth. That would be next to impossible for any one man to do on his own. That is a bit of proof that Jesus is the Messiah! Yes the stories in the Bible may seem confusing and far fetched BUT that's what needed to be done according to God. The people back in the day needed those things to happen in order for them to believe that Jesus was the Messiah so they could pass on their beliefs. If nothing out of the ordinary ever happened then NO miracles would have been done and knowing that Jesus was God's son would have been next to impossible! I would just say that you need to pray to God for his guidance. You don't have to be a part of any religion, I would recommend a Non-Denominational Church that loves God and just goes by what the Bible says and does not ADD any rules or laws you need to follow! Take care and God Bless!!!!!
The Creator is present in your life, no matter how much anyone knows about Him. The Scriptures teach that there is no darkness in Him. Don't let imperfect people and their man-made systems scare you away from His Word, because He is worth the search. I don't like organized religion, either. If someone calls me religious, I say, ';I'm not religious - I'm very serious about my spiritual beliefs.'; Seriously, I was raised as a ';Christian';, but when I was fourteen, I decided that I didn't want that label anymore because I disagreed with most of the ';Christians'; that I knew (plus, that word was invented by the Romans - as far as I know, Yahveh (God) didn't give that name).





Check out the movie ';The Secret';. It's really helpful to find out as much as you can about the law of attraction.
In my opinion, all religions are bunch of BS. They only believe such imaginary beings because they can't blame things they have commited to themselves. They also think it's ';god's'; ways. Do anyone have proof that such JESUS lived in this world? All they have is a book. I bet someone just wrote that as a bedtime story. Only seeing is believing.. and i doubt anybody came back to life after death to tell us heaven or hell exists.





I despise people who make you sit down next to them while they talk on and on that i'm going to burn in fire after i die, if i don't believe in ';their'; god.





your life is fine. you only have one life. you are not suffering like kids in africa. do you think god feeds you? if so, why are so many people dying each day from starvation? anyone who becomes a christian is a lonely soul who needs someone that they need to talk to. almost like a teddy bear.





anyways, best of luck with yah
There's no one called god.People ask for help from god.When they get it they thank the god when they dont get any help people blame themselves.





Buddhism is the most peaceful religion.You are totally right.It helps people to have inner peace.We dont try to convert people.Buddhists are compassionate and tolerent people.Buddha was the kindest and compassionate person.He taught us to be good human being avoiding bad karma.Alot of Christians try to convert people into thier religion.World Vision can be a good example.But I dont see the point.In Buddhism, people are free to follow buddha's teaching by analysing and realizing the truth.





Buddhists are supposed to meditate and be mindful.Meditation helps people to let go of feelings and concentrate on present moment.Its very spiritual.BUDDHISTS ARE HAPPY PEOPLE!





http://dhammafriends.net/Main%20pages/Ph鈥?/a> Go to Dhamma Library-Audio-Ajahn Brahm Dhamma Talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment