Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my life?

I want to change my life. I'm an 18 year old f

I'm a size 1 but I want to start working out just to be healthy.

I want my life to be very balanced with family, friends and my boyfriend. I want to get my sleep schedule back on track. (I'm usually not even tired until 4 am)



How should I go about doing these things?How do i change my life?
Write down your goals and stick to them until they are all realized.How do i change my life?
First contemplate something you really want to achieve, even if it's far beyond your reach now. Now make a list of the steps you need to take to attain the desire. Set goals for yourself and start from baby steps.



Also, change your routine. If you normally go to sleep at 10, go to bed at 11. If you typically drive to work, try walking. Talk to people you don't normally talk to and wear things you don't normally wear. Be spontaneous and take risks before fear or doubt threaten to hold you back. Finish your work or studies right when you get home so you have more time to relax during the day. Also, try to maintain good nutrition and have mind discipline when it comes to the point of refusing junk food. Set time aside for exersize each day and treat yourself with rewards after a good work out. If you believe you can do it, you can do it.
same as jukebox, but also set up a reward system for every certain number of times you meet your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment