Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life change?

Hi



Please anyone help me pls. . I am a ugly looking and I have always been a over cared baby of my parents, When I came at my higher classes i learned a lot and when i was in college I was very different from other guys, I was a Kid, i just to do silly things to make ppl laugh.I m not as good as my friends.Now my friends have a old impression of me and they dont give me a chance when now i tried my best to change myself allover.I have one friend who is studying with me , we r doing ACCA homestudy.He is very kind to me and acts as a good friend, but i dont really know that wheather he really like me or just is kind because he doesnt break my heart.



Also I get TICs which have made it difficult for me to be in a company of ppls. Also i have ugly and fat



Pls tel me wht shall i do , how can i keep my friend happy and hcange myself.

Ur help can change my life

pls help me



Thanks

AcidLife change?
There is no such thing as an ugly person, no such thing! You are a creation of God, and you are made in His image. God is all powerful, glorious and awesome, and we are made in His image, how great is that? None can fathom. Seek God, who blots out our sins and remembers them no more, through Jesus Christ. He sent Jesus to die for your sins to make you perfect through Him, reconciling you to God. Seek Him.Life change?
Look, in my life I went from being shy with no friends to suddenly having a million friends in high school and after. I would do anything for those people. A few years ago, I went through some of the worst times I've ever had to experience and all of those people deserted me, but worse than that, they added to my problems instead of comforting me. My new motto is this: I am me every day. I'm the only one who has to live with me or my decisions. So long as I am doing my best and living my life without hurting others, I am good. You'll never please everyone and everyone's entitled to their opinion so don't bother to try to please anyone bc you'll only fail. You really have to just be vigilant in only allowing people into your life you love or like you just as you are flaws and all. You say you're ugly (which I totally doubt and you shouldn't say..) but why don't you join a ';We're all ugly'; support group or something, hahaha...Just do anything to be your own person you can respect. Good luck to you! Be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment