Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Need advice.. life change?

Ok.. so I've wanted to start my life over FOREVER now. I've been in a relationship for the last year and a half and we've broke up 4 or 5 times (by his doing to make me feel bad) We always get back together like a day later because we do love each other...BUT I have this dream of traveling the world and being young and just doing things on a whim. I want to be a chef.. Maryland isn't doing that for me. So now that my bf broke up with me AGAIN I want to move and go on a road trip with my best friend and start our lives over in Colorado Springs, CO. Not sure WHY.. we just looked up the best places to live for our lifestyles and we keep coming back to this place. So what I want to know is HOW IRRESPONSIBLE am I to just up and leave and start over. Literally, start over. I think I can do it, and I'll always regret if I don't get out and really experience the GOOD parts of life. I've came from drugs, depression, happiness, religion, normal, dysfunctional. You name it, I've done it.. and I'm only 24 :) I just want to know (even though I think I know the answer) what other peoples opinion on the outside are for something crazy like this. I have a good job with excellent health insurance that makes crap money but its NOT what I want to do for the rest of my life. Some guidance would be helpful. Thanks!Need advice.. life change?
i say go for it. experience all you need to experience. go with your heart.. you said in your words that you might reqret it if you dont. you will i am sure... you dont need anyone to tell you what you want to do. just do it! you are still young.. when you have fullfilled all your dreams, then you will be ready to settle down...good luck, and happy traveling!Need advice.. life change?
Follow your dreams. Don't let anything get in your way. I learned money really doesn't make you happy. You need to get a job where you want to wake up 7pm to go work.
I didnt take the time to read your question , but , just do it ! Start over ! Do what ever you can.
Do whatever you want. You only live once. =]
Money cant buy you happiness. But it can buy you a trip to an exotic counrty you have always wanted to explore, suggest taking a trip with your bf. It will be a good relationship test. Get out of your normal routine and enjoy what life has to offer, soon you will be missing what you left behind. Thats life.

If it were up to me I would sell all my possesions and take a one way trip to New Zeland, where I would live off barries and climbs mountains.

The things you own end up owning you.
  • common name given to
  • virtual barber shop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment