Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Need some tips on how to change my life around

I am a 20 year old male, who has a huge problem. I have never had a girlfriend, kiss, anything of this nature, never even been on a date. I'm a pretty good looking guy though. A bigger guy, but more muscle then fat. I'm active too, I love fly fishing, camping, playing drums in my band, and am a huge movie buff. However I am pretty shy/quiet. I have never even come close to having any kind of relationship and it's starting to worry me that it may never happen for me.

I also have self-esteem issues though due to being rejected or used by so many girls. I'm also afraid due to my lack of experience that if some girl ever does like me that I'll just mess it up anyways. Also not a fan of the ';O, it's fate';, or ';O God has a girl for you';, I'm not anti-religious or anything, it's just that I believe that people make their own fate and can't just rely on outside sources.

The one thing I want out of this life is to be able to wake up to somebody every morning and know that they unconditionally love you, not because they're family, but because they make a conscious decision every day that they do. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic doomed to roam the Earth alone. I don't know I just needed to rant to somebody besides my friends who can relate to me in no way and are very insensitive.

Anyways, does anybody have some suggestions on how I can start a meaningful relationship after being scarred so much?Need some tips on how to change my life around
Just do it. In general people suck, women are no exception. But there are good people out there, finding them is the hard part. Put yourself out there and have fun. Make sure you're being the best you that you can be and let the world enjoy you. If you run across a few bad women, write it off as their loss and their problems NOT YOURS. Eventually you'll find a good woman or two and you should be on your way. Don't take things too seriously, have fun...Need some tips on how to change my life around
Life will never hand you a girl, a girl is not going to walk up see you and just fall in love. Life is not a soap.. Get off you A$$ and go find a girl. Your never going to find love if you don't open yourself up to others, and yes. That does mean you WILL get hurt but oh well. that's life. Man up and go find a date....
yes you need to get un shy try public speaking or talking about something to ease out of shyness and be BOLD just go up to a girl wanna dance? can i buy you a drink? etc go for a nature girl they like fishing and camping take her out to camp
you are being shy or just didnt manage to put down your pride? take the risk and you will know what happen in the end for the decision you have make, every decision you made is a kind of risk..
dude, its all about your shyness man, get over it!

It sounds bad, but the only way I got over it was a few drinks on me, soon I got to where I didnt need it...but yeah, Im just sayin it eases you up a little lol
Well my question to you is are you comfortable in your own shoes?

seems like your not.



my advice to you is go somewhere social and start talking to women
I was exactly the same but I just got over my shyness. it's very difficult I know, but they're not gonna kill you if you just talk to some girls. Just be friendly and talk to them about various stuff first time you meet them or on a date. you know if you ask a girl on a date and you get rejected, it's not the first time. Men get rejected daily. You're lucky if you don't get slaps in the face a few time until you meet your girlfriend./ or future wife.

And no, drinking is not the way to go.

Good luck mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment