Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life change after birth?

me and my husband are very close together and always spend time together but however i just birth 2 days ago i felt my life is change after i birth and now i always stay up all night and never sleep i try go sleep but i couldn't and now i felt me and my husband are change not spend together that much like before because i am always spend time with my baby boy, i am kinda depressed because i miss been with my husband all the time. how can i keep my husband spend time with me? i mean we always make a love together but now the doctor told me not to have sex for 6 weeks, i dont know what to do? :(Life change after birth?
you are experiencing the baby blues. it is normal to feel this way just after having a baby. Give yourself a few more days. if you are still feeling down call your doctor. its basically all the emotions and hormones rushing through your system.Life change after birth?
cuddle when the baby sleeps and don't worry it wont last forever my son slept through the night by 3 months old also sleep when the baby sleeps
Life changes dramatically ! its not anything you or your husband have done, you have had a baby and he has to come first priority at the moment. Doesnt mean you and your husband cant spend time together, you both just have to put in the extra effort. When your baby sleeps try and lie down and fall asleep until the baby wakes up, this will make the world of difference, you will have more energy. The three of you should go out together as a family. Its hard after a baby because you get so tired. Just try and sleep as much as you can so you can gradually build of the energy again. Good Luck :-)
My son is 2 months old now and I felt the same way at first but I started talking to my husband to be about how I felt. he comforted me alot and was very understanding and I found out that he had felt like we were going apart too so we set aside one day a week when my mom keeps our son and we go do something with just the 2 of us. It takes a while to adjust to having a baby but it's easier with both people communicating and trying to work together. If you need rest ask your husband usually they are more than willing because they feel left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment