Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How is your life changing as a result of outrageous gas prices?

I feel like it's reaching into every aspect of my life from cutting groceries, to not eating out to not entertaining or having people over very often anymore. On top of it not going anywhere so we don't waste the precious resource in our gas tank. This is insane. We're actually considering leaving so cal, which I never thought we would do =(



What's your story? How is the current economy affecting you?How is your life changing as a result of outrageous gas prices?
Oracle, your situation's like mine. Gas prices are at $4.00 from where we're at.. we're talking about 89!!



All I have to say is: 8 looong years of just sheer misery. When will people learn?? Thank God it's almost OVER.How is your life changing as a result of outrageous gas prices?
Voting democrat and walking and riding my bike more.
It sucks. It's hard to find a job because if I get one that's too far away, I wouldn't even make enough money for it to be barely worth it, almost all the money would go right back out into gas just to get back and forth. And unfortunately, unless I can find a job in my small town soon, I'll have to look for one in the nearest city, half an hour away.

It... angers... me... %26gt;.%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment