Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can you tell me how do i change my life back round for the better?

I had a really happy till the age of 35 with mostly good things happening in my life and there where many people around i know years and could trust 100% .The problem is the last 13 have been terrible a the people could trust 100% are either not around any more all are not as nice and friendly as they you to be .I met a lot of the wrong kind of people come and have suffered verbal .psychical abuse .Help how do get my life back and me back i am 48Can you tell me how do i change my life back round for the better?
FInd something that you enjoy doing for yourself, and i suggest maybe talking to a pshcologist, who can better help you work through your issues in a healthy, and better way hope this helps



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?

please answer mineCan you tell me how do i change my life back round for the better?
my mom would say, go to God. and i would say that too, talk to people, find new friends. and trust. Talk it out with someone you trust

No comments:

Post a Comment