Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One question before I go to bed, How did the Internet change your life ?

I have not been very well this week and what a blessing the internet is. I ordered groceries on line and had them delivered.

E-mailed all my friends and had lots of replies.

I couldn't use the phone because I lost my voice.

I wondered what benefits others found, they must be numerous.

so good night all now, have a lovely evening, look forward to reading your answers !!!One question before I go to bed, How did the Internet change your life ?
I knew from the first time I got online that it was a life altering experience. That was back when it was all free and it took hours and sometimes days to get online and once you got there you prayed that you didn't get booted off. That was before the dawn of IM's but there were ways to talk to people and meet people from around the globe. I can honestly say I prefer today's internet. It has been my lifeline. I pay bills, talk to friends and family and just learn so much from different web sites that I would have otherwise not been able to get the information from my local library.One question before I go to bed, How did the Internet change your life ?
Years ago I was agoraphobic, and it kept me in touch with the universe :)
It answers all the questions I'm too embarassed to ask anyone else!
It has connected me to people all around the world. Made me dream of places I have never been. It has also made me lazy. You can pay your bills on line. So no need for stamps or mail anymore. You dont need to buy a newspaper anymore becasue its provided for you. You can look for a job on the net.
it gave me info , so i could take on the powers that be and i have not booked a bad holiday since
I ended up with my wonderful boyfriend thru the internet. I worked with him and got my internet in and he started e-mailing me and we've been together a year and just bought a house together.
Now I wear very strong glasses, have repetitive strain injury, very little patience, insomnia and talk in short almost unintelligible sentences, other than that can't say its changed my life at all...
Like many of the others, I, too, do a lot of shopping on the Internet, keep in touch with friends and family. It's a great way to get information, news, and make new friends, too. I have never played so many on-line games before, and I've learnt so much about many different things.



But the down side is, I always go to bed late. There is always something to do when the computer is switched on! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment