Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How am I doing? Life style Change?

The beginning of May I started my life change! I've started working out and eating better! As of now i've lost 5 pounds. Which i'm happy about. I want to know how i'm doing and if you think i should add or subtract anything.



My meal plan:

Breakfast- Two egg white scrambled, on a whole wheat english muffin. 4 fresh strawberries. 8 oz skim milk.



Lunch- One Campbell Healthy Select light soup, either italian veg or pasta veg. One whole can is about 100 cal.



Dinner- Usually a large salad with light italian dressing. Lean meat, usually chicken (not a fish fan) or a small cut of beef. And a steamed veggie with lemon.



I drink more than enough water during the course of the day. Probably 10- 8oz glasses.



Exercise:

I recently bought Wii Ea Active and i'm doing the 30 day challenge. So i do that as i'm supposed to. I also workout at the gym 4-5 times a week. Usually starting with a 10 minute warm up walk on the treadmill. Then 25 minutes on elliptical level 5. Usually at the gym i burn up to 350 calories. I cant run due to shin splints, or else i would add that.



Anyways, thats my routine! Let me know what you think and how well you think i'll do!! Thanks!!How am I doing? Life style Change?
It looks to me like you are doing very well. Especially the water part. That is the part I really struggle with. That's great you have it down. I hear that it really helps to cut down on your appetite.
  • pc or mac
  • multiple tables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment