Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What do i say to a teacher who has honestly changed my life?

He was my leadership teacher, and this year i learned every life lesson i think i will ever need to know. He believes in me, trusts me, and helps and supports me in everything i do. I want to write him a letter or something, but how do i sum up something so life changing?What do i say to a teacher who has honestly changed my life?
I would tell him exactly what you just said to us, that you recognized what he did. List it. Tell him about the lessons you learned from him. You can tell him you don't know how to sum up something that is so life changing. That says it all. It's better than trying to put it into words. By all means do it. It's the best gift you can ever give a person. How wonderful of you to stop to take the time to do it! I guess he really did get through to you.



By the way, I know you think you've learned every lesson you need to learn, but you haven't. Keep your eyes open, when the time is right ';The Teacher'; will appear.What do i say to a teacher who has honestly changed my life?
you need tot tell him that you appreciate everything that he has done for you and that because of him you are better prepared for the rest of your life, everything that he has taught you will make you a better person and thank them for helping you out! teachers are amazing people and they don't do what they do just to pay bills they do it because they legitimately care about people
tell him you honestly changed my life

No comments:

Post a Comment