Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change my life around?

I'm 27 years old , civil engineer ( who works as a Mechanicl Technical office engineer !! ) I'm married to some one who loves me %26amp; i have a 3 month old sun , but i feal that my life is crape , i don't like any thing about it , I'm working in a good company for 5 years up to now but in the same position , and I really hat my self . can any one help me Pls.How can I change my life around?
sometimes people need change.

if you have the time or money, you could go on a holiday. it sounds corny but once you experience going oversees you feel happiness and relief once you arrive home. i suffered with depression for years until i went overseas with my wife. i learnt so much. especially when i went through europe. people seemed so happy and focused...on anything they wanted.



if thats a bad idea, take some time of work (if possible). i also recomend asking your wife if she wants to do anything, weather she wants to go overseas / change.



i really hope everything goes well, good luck.How can I change my life around?
The first step is to be grateful for what you've got. Imagine loosing any of these things, how would that feel.

I suggest put a pebble in your shoe, so at least something is really wrong and uncomfortable in your life. Quit being a baby!
Why don't you just take a break from work and spend more time with your family so that you don't start to dislike your new life with one more member? You can do so by going on a vacation to see different wonderful places on this giant Earth. Go to natural havens like Maldives, Indonesia , or metropolitan havens like Dubai or Tokyo....

Just enjoy and try and feel that life is beautiful...Try to believe that there are more underprivileged people in this world who have not atleast even seen FOOD upto now except banana skins and rotten meat...You are a Daddy...Go ahead with your family and see the joy of starting your life afresh. Life is beautiful!
Its said that you should undergo a major change every 10 years, helps you make the best of life. congrats with the son by the way:)..... the family's a good thing. no changes to be made there. however, how about a change in career. thats probably the source. give yourself the opertunity to do what you've always wanted, even if it means going to college or uni to do it. also, take something new up, something you havnt done before: rock climbing, skiing, whatever. just something that you can become interested in. if you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got. hope it helps
Naturally, the answer involves seeing a Doctor to get checked out for a physical reason for the way you are feeling; if everything checks out, then there must be a reason.

Being a new parent could be a cause for something called Reactive Depression, or perhaps it is time to explore things from your childhood which have been revisited in your subconscious for some reason.

As for the answerer before me, people DONOT choose to feel like crap, it happens for a reason.

Ask for support from someone you can trust.
Have some therapy sessions and look into what is making you feel this way. It sounds like you have a good life compared to many. Do you have dreams which have not yet been fulfilled?



Search deeper into your soul, but do not destroy what you have, or those around you?
dont listen to all the claptrap. what you need are drugs and lots of them.
;-{} Just seems that you might be one that's just hard to please for some reason !?! . I'll tell you what.. Go to the poorest part of your town,city,province,state,suburb etc.. %26amp; ASK QUESTIONS of some that you'll meet !!. for instance: Sit outside near the entrance of the struggling side of town before you would get a few clues of or about if someone needed help with..?..?..? Take your pick !??!??!??!??! . s0o`,long !! %26amp; G/L~!!! r';R';r
There's a vacuum inside everyone that none of the things you've mentioned can fill. Life is only really meaningful and fruitful when it is lived for God. We're made in His image for His pleasure and purpose, not ours. Sometimes He uses miserable feelings to get our attention. Besides, there's no guarantee you'll be any happier in a new job position, if you're not satisfied with anything else.



This isn't about religion, but a relationship. Go here to see what I mean:

http://docs.purposedriven.org:8088/docs/ (Requires Acrobat Reader) (begins @ page 5)



Then start a relationship and live your purpose by praying the following out loud:

';Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Jesus, thank You that You died for me so I would have eternal life. I believe that You are the Son of God who rose from the dead and that You檙e coming back again for me. I'll live for you. Thank you, Lord for saving me. Amen.';



If you sincerely meant what you prayed, Congratulations and welcome to the family of God! Keep the relationship going by:

o Talking to God everyday about everything. Ask for His help in the name of Jesus Christ

o Reading, meditating, and applying His Word daily from the Bible to your life. Start with St. John from an easy-to-read version.

o Making friends at a local Bible-teaching, Holy Spirit-led church, for encouragement.

o Telling others how Jesus Christ changed your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment