Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I am very depressed at times, without medication how can i change my life.?

I want to turn things around and stop dwelling on the negatives all the time, at times i just want to go insane i cant handel it. I hate this. How can i help myself, i hate psychologists and im against medication.I am very depressed at times, without medication how can i change my life.?
What ever you do, DO NOT start antidepressants!

Some people absolutely need them, and that's fine, but you defenitely sound like you don't and they are hell trying to get off of!



You hate psychologist or I'd defenitely suggest that you see one. Talking with friends can be just as helpful, too.I am very depressed at times, without medication how can i change my life.?
Bananas,eat bananas they have a chemical thats found in prozac...its been scientifically proven to treat depression.
get regular exercise and don't eat too many junky foods. hang out with positive people too.
Watch funny movies and happy tv channels, lol. Excercise. That will help a lot!! Find something to keep you busy. Do you have a hobby? Maybe painting or something? And maybe you should stop feeling bad for yourself and think about others who have it worse. The 5 thousand people who are going to die tonight from starvation in Africa and India should be depressed...not you. Just cheer up. And like I said, maybe pick up a hobby? I hope you feel better. Good Luck!!! Smile! :oD
Also prayer will work to have God with you to strengthen you is very good I know sometimes I feel like \I'm all alone and I get on my knees and pray I feel a whole lot better. Focus on the positive in your life and handle the negative step by step day by day .
Pantothentic Acid(B-5) is the strongest anti-depressant vitamin. 500mg before bed and you wake up like a million bucks,odorless Garlic before bed too 4-5 tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment