Tuesday, September 13, 2011

POLL: How can I go back in time? I want to go back in time and change my life?

Please tell me. I'm open to all suggestions and ideas!



graciasPOLL: How can I go back in time? I want to go back in time and change my life?
My Delorian is in for a service but when it's back give me a call and we'll be off.POLL: How can I go back in time? I want to go back in time and change my life?
Take a happy pill and click your heels 4.5 times while sing I'm a little Tea Pot
Sorry ... ya can't. We'd all like to but ...
You cant go back, of course...(hope you know that already)..but you can start today, righting your wrongs, forgiving yourself and others, or atleast coming to terms with the past, and let it go, for yourself. Then live today like you would have wanted in the past and stop looking back.
Do a barrel roll (Press z or r twice)
If it would be possible to go in the past , then still we won't be able to change the things that happened. Whatever happens is due to circumstances and we are bound to work under those things. So instead of changing the past , accept it. And try to not to make the mistakes again that you make in the past.
close your eyes, and... have a nice dream :)
You could find a nutty professor who has created a time machine and become very good friends with him and then who knows? He might let you take a trip in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment