Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How would your life change by a million $?

I'd live in the same house, same country actually..go to the same school...pretty much same life but I'd definately travel a lot more like going to different countries every holiday I get! Of course I'll start donating money to charity a LOT more.



Ohh yeaa I'll buy a dozen awesome fish and make a GIGANTIC aquarium in my room. soo how would your life change?How would your life change by a million $?
id buy more clothes for myself--expand my mothers home liek she want and save for my siblings college and mine :DHow would your life change by a million $?
I could pay off all of my debts.
pay all my bills



travel the country
i could make a lot of poor people happy
I'd buy a bigger house with a state of the art kitchen and a huge master suite, then invest the rest.
I know how to blow a million bucks in one week. I've done it before though not exactly a million it was something like 50,000 rupees which I spent very unwisely on travel, trinkets and all that...
It won't be no different, i already have that much, my life would be the same...

-Holidays nearly every 2 months

-Pampared weekly

-Private jet %26amp; limo

-not a big house, only a 5 bedroom, but it's ok because i don't like huge houses anyway



people at school are jelous because i have money and they don't. so yeah i get people who just love me for who i am and alot that just loves me for my money.
I could buy lots of gas and store it..... I would buy a mall just for me and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment