Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My life change. What is going on with me?

I just recently got a divorce. I find myself going out with my friends and looking around the room thinking, i'm going to be single for the rest of my life. I honestly feel like I'm such a complicated person with so many angles that how in the world am I ever going to meet someone again.



I'm just looking for feed back. Why? Why is this all of a sudden a big deal now. I didn't really love my ex husband. I really don't think I did. What is going on with me?My life change. What is going on with me?
you have to mourne the relationship and the loss of the dreams that you had from it. It may not be the person that you mourne, but the dreams.



It takes time. keep busy and keep active. it will get better a little at a time.My life change. What is going on with me?
This is such a normal feeling especially after a divorce. You are feeling vulnerable, and perhaps a little bit like you failed in some way. As time goes by you will start to feel better about yourself. There will be other men in your life, the only advise I have for you is what wasn't working before, don't repeat it. Learn from your mistakes. I hope you find peace and happiness.
when you and your husband where still married you had a feeling of comfort,even if you didn't love him. Now that that feeling is gone you scared, not use to it. Now you are looking for some kind of attention from another man. Thats why it seems like such a big deal now, but really its not.
its called feeling of failure my dear. walking away from a marriage isn't ususally easy as you end up feeling as tho you may have done something wrong to either cause the demise or attribute to it.



You have to give yourself time to grieve the death of the relationship, even tho u don't love him anymore, you still have to accept what happened and deal with it, learn from it and move on



Once you do this you'll view people, including yourself, differently as you'll be more open to something/someone new and not afraid of failing again.
If you didn't love your ex husband, why on Gods green earth did you marry him for?

No comments:

Post a Comment