Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i start to change my life, i want a make over but don't know how to.?

I had this problem about 5 years ago. I started looking into other cities I was interested in living near. I took a chance and looked for a career change in a different city. Once I found one I moved there, got an apartment and decorated it the way I wanted to, got my hair done, took a chance on doing my makeup differently, and only allowed positive people to be around me. Now, everyone has problems, we're not 100% problem free beings, but there are individuals who never have anything good to say or offer you emotionally, they bring you down, stay away from them in your new beginning. Pay attention to yourself and your needs, do something kind for yourself and become your own best friend :)



Good Luck and I hope it all works out for you!How can i start to change my life, i want a make over but don't know how to.?
Go to a salon -- it's a good start.How can i start to change my life, i want a make over but don't know how to.?
list all your faults

List all your good qualities

List wanted changes to your personality

List things you love about your personality



take one thing at a time and erase the bad stuff, bring in more good, and there you have it a new person!
Start with your hair style-go to a good stylist-then take a friend shopping with you -after perusing magazines of outfits you like-if overweight-start a diet.
There are people that are called Life Coaches.

Maybe type that into web search bar and see what comes up.



Change has to come from within. So if you recognize that you have some problem areas and want to change that, then you also have to be willing to let those old habits go.



Change isn't easy......we're creatures by habit.
Everyday is a NEW day ........ the sooner your realize that the better!
well when I started my life over ( after a bad relationship) I started going to church, got a few new outfits , and got a new hair do and a job!!!!! good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment