Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can Yahoo Answers change lives?

At first I didn't take this Yahoo Answers too seriously and so although I asked my questions and answered others questions mostly in a serious way I did have a bit of fun from time to time. My last question generated some very interesting and inspirational answers and so from now on I am going to take this serious. I write this now because I see how powerful such a web site can be and I know now my responsibility when asking questions and providing answers.



So, what is your opinion on what I have asked and on what I have stated here.Can Yahoo Answers change lives?
Getting different perspective of what people think is amazing. it can definately influence in someways.Can Yahoo Answers change lives?
yes and no. yes, in the sense 'YA' can be enlightning but I do not think it will change ur life.
Anything can inspire so yes
Yes, it changes life, this place stops me from having a life!



I need to figure out a way to block this site and fight my addiction, seriously. I don't think it's healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment