Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Making A Big Life Change at 42?

I've lived alone for over a decade now. Lousy marriage, yada, yada, yada. Have had several nice boyfriends over the years, but none that I've ever wanted to try and make a life with.



Well, after telling myself I would probably spend the rest of my life alone (and being happy with it), I met this guy and we've had a wonderful 2 years together. And so we've decided to live together and try and make a go of it.



Besides clearing out a closet for him, what else do I need to do? LOL



I mean, it's been ';my'; space for over 10 years now. Major changes are ahead. How do you prepare?Making A Big Life Change at 42?
OMG, I am so happy for you. I am about to start making changes along those lines as well. My best advice (from someone who has not been there yet) is that you should probably just remember why you love him and want to be together. That way, if you feel ';smothered'; you will hopefully be able to remember the positives in your relationship. Compromise. Work together. Remember that the other is an important part of your life. Put him first. Make him feel like a welcome, important part of your new life. After all, he is the reason for the wonderful changes in your life.

GOOD LUCK!!!!





P.S. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, if he forgets to ';put the seat down'; and you fall into the potty during a middle of the night bathroom visit-try not to be too mad. It will be really funny in the morning when you are not so tired and you have dried off!Making A Big Life Change at 42?
Congrats !!

Just take it one day at a time, and you will be o.k.
Sweetheart, Just go with the flow.

It will all come naturally to you.

Be happy now. Best wishes to the both of you. Peace to your new household. Live long %26amp; enjoy every bit of it.
Love him first with full sense!

Understand the person's likes and dislikes and adjust yourself accrodingly and keep away from his dislikes.

Understand his needs and give priority to it than yours.

Always put him above all your wants and needs.

Love him as if he could not think of others....

No comments:

Post a Comment