Monday, June 6, 2011

I want to change my life but I don't have motivation or stick-to-it-ness?

I've wanted to change things for 6 years now, but still find myself in exactly the same ruts. I accept myself as I am, but I'm not HAPPY, and we only live once right? How can I get motivated to exercise, meet people, explore my creativity...? I think depression is holding me back somewhat but I'm already on meds etc.I want to change my life but I don't have motivation or stick-to-it-ness?
just do it push yourself and get out there! Live life, That's what I had to do, I started out with just walks and then I started going to church and joined groups through there but just do it, God BlessI want to change my life but I don't have motivation or stick-to-it-ness?
Your depression %26amp; meds are doing alot to hold you back. You must want to do something for yourself first. If the only way you can do is join an excersize club then do it .. Once you start you will love it %26amp; it will build another you. It will give you a new outlook on life. I used to be where you are now and I joined a excersize club and boy what a difference it made !! I worked harder everytime I went until I felt lost if I didn't go. My energy level went sky high and I was well on my way to a better me !! You can do it !! Good Luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment