Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I make my life more exciting, and less boring?

It's routine. I live @ home, and finding work has been he.ll 0n me. I don't start classes until September. The friends I do have are busy most the time to hang. Plus, I am single with no boyfriend. My life is so routine, and boring. I desperately need a pick me up and big life change? What do you suggest?How do I make my life more exciting, and less boring?
wow....my classes also don't start untill september.To kill my boredom i made so many plans.I joined in a voiline class,a dance class and a compuetr coure too. so i never knew that this is my vacation,i was so busy.My freinds are also busy to hang around.But whenever they have time,they will come to me.We would go to the theatre,beach,tastiest restuarents everywhere we like.And Not having a boyfreind is much problemless rather than having it!! If you joined in any intresting classes,it will be something refreshing to you.And i would suggest a dance class,there will be so many cool guys there,i think.How do I make my life more exciting, and less boring?
Go for a run, clear your head, always helps me
When I am bored I like to:



- play a mmorpg (I recomend World of Warcraft, Eve Online or Guild Wars).

- go treking (I joined a trek club a few months ago)

- go dancing (or enroll in a dance class - its a great way to meet sweet guys)
stop thinking and start doing.
you need to let me take you out.
Enjoy with your brothers, sisters and with your parents to make yourself happy. Smile and laugh to keep you not bored.
Do some sports activities to take off some of your free time. And you may meet new friends in doing so. Once you find a job, your life would pick up again. Sad to say that a big life change would not just happen out of nothing.
i also dont start school until september. i would say get yourself some more friends or convince the friends you already have to do more things. if my friends were always busy then i would be indoors everyday bored out of my head. i am also single but me and friends do a lot of fun things like the beach, cinema, bowling, shopping. also you could sign yourself up to a chat network such as bebo, myspace or facebook, you make a lot of friends on there but i dont know how old you are.
Oh god i wish i knew. I have the same problem. You need to spend time with your friends, girl. That's it. Until then i dont know because i am LONELY AS HELL and BORED AS HELL with my life.
Start some sort of project, or learn something new. Try to make some new friends who aren't so busy (but don't ditch the busy ones). Why are your friends so busy? Try doing what they are doing...then you'll be busy too. Keep trying to find work, that should at least give you some spending money, and should give you more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment