Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For the teen moms..how much did you life change?

how old was you when you had your first kid ...was you scared ...how do you deal with it ....and the big question how much has your life changed and in what was ...im 32 weeks pregnant and scared out my mind....oh and another one who is doing it with out the baby daddy in the picture cuz mines not and my boyfriend im with now seems to be more of a father so far then the baby daddy ... please and thank you for your timeFor the teen moms..how much did you life change?
I was 14 when i had my 1st child. The most scary/horrible thing in the world. i took my pregnancy one step at a time. Lucky I had my mom and my boyfriend the father of my child still with me. Without them i would be a single mom living under a bridge. You need to find someone who loves you and will care for you and that baby until you can support yourself. My life was changed for the better i believe. When you see the baby you brought in the world you want to be a better person. I am not saying its easy because it is not!! you wake up every 10 minutes in the middle of the night and change diapers every 3 hours or more. I would love to help you more and is you need it please feel free you contract me at

cara141516@yahoo.comFor the teen moms..how much did you life change?
its deffinatley a huge responsibility and most of the time the mother is the only one who matures. its alot harder for the father to mature, not saying they dont. but it changes your life depending on what kind of mother you want to be. if you want the best for your child %26amp; you want to put them first, then your life will drastically change. this is now your life, not just for the next 18 years but until you die..and it really is a beautiful thing. just be a great mother
I had my son on my 18th birthday.

my whole life has changed wayy more than i could ever imagine . honestly if i would have known how hard it was i woulda waited til i was older. but my son is the greatest thing that ever happened to me %26amp; i would probably be on dope or dead without him. i lost all my friends, i have no social life. well, i have a few older friends. but my best friends are my husband %26amp; dad. i'm a great mother. i take care everything %26amp; my husband really does nothing but work. but he does not ever take care of our boy. im constantly cooking, cleaning..changing diaper %26amp; chasing my 2 year old around the house. he is smart, beautiful, well mannered. he really is a good boy. BUT he has a HORRIBLE temper. when he gets mad, which he does a lot, he really trips out. All my time %26amp; attention all goes to him. money is tight %26amp; everyday is a struggle. but its all worth it..
I was 17 when I had my first child (she was a suprise) , 20 when I had my second (she was planned) , and I am now due with my third a little after I turn 21 (also planned). I honestly didnt find it hard at all, my husband had and still has a great job that pays well. We have had supportive family through it all. The newborn/baby stage is really easy. The terrible 2 stage is alot harder but that comes with parenting. I love my kids more than anything in this world. I definitely do not go out at all anymore, but it has never bothered me, because drinking and bars is just so pointless. I still have friends which I see, but even if I didnt see them it wouldnt bug me. I have my husband, my kids, my parents, my sisters and my brother which is really all that matters.
I was 18, but I saved my life and had an abortion

I suggest the same for you





Adoption is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Abortion is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Keeping a baby you can’t afford and/or aren’t ready for is a formula for disaster



Any idiot can have sex, but it takes much more to be a responsible, mature and financially stable parent. Age DOES matter! Maturity is gained through life experiences and life experiences are obtained over time.

Getting knocked up doesn't magically make you mature or a responsible adult!



Girls 5yrs old and up can give birth and have been for centuries, but that doesn‘t mean they SHOULD! So don’t even think for a second that “age doesn’t matter”

I would LOVE to know what 5yr old is a fit mother? Or even a 10yr old?!

(website for proof)

h t t p : / / e n . w i k i p e d i a . o r g / w i k i / L i s t _ o f _ y o u n g e s t _ b i r t h _ m o t h e r s



abortion is simply a medical procedure to remove a parasitic organism

$200-$1,000 (abortion) will save your life/future, his life/future, and keep your parents from humiliation.

Having a knocked up teen daughter is a failure on your parents.

Do you realize that you're a direct reflection of their ability to be good parents, right?

People will judge THEM by what YOU do.



Keeping a baby YOU can't afford or take care of is NOT ';brave';, ';mature'; or ';responsible'; but it is in fact irresponsible, selfish, and just plain dumb!

If your PARENTS wanted another child then THEY would have had one. If you can't care for a baby independently then you have NO business having one!



Did you know just giving birth in a hospital costs thousands of dollars alone?



----------------

Basics for being a successful parent

(the ideal situation)



be at least 21 (25+ is best)

be married (or have life partner)

have at least $5,000 just for the baby

both own cars

both have careers (not just jobs)

both have degrees







I’m adopted, and the system is flawed! (I was lucky and got adopted into a wealthy and loving family, but that’s rare. Adoption is like dropping a pet off at the shelter, getting a family is NOT guaranteed) The world already has TOO many unwanted kids, so don’t choose adoption either. Chances are you’re kid will end up abused or on the streets anyways.

I had an abortion when I was 18 and it was the best decision I ever made for myself! (I had plans and a future ahead of me) I challenge anyone to make me regret it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment