Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If humans could fly of their own power how would your life change?

Hey if humans could fly of their own willpower how would your life change? I know I would be flying everywhere I go, no more walking and no more worry about driving, and all I would have to do is get over my fear of heights and stop thinking I'm going to lose control, focus, and fall. But flying would be awesome! If I was the only one who could fly, I bet people would be looking up at me like, ';Who's that? Whoa, he can fly!'; If I was still in high school, it would be interesting. Like all my friends be looking up as I fly over the cafeteria and they like, ';Whoa, awesome! Hi Jonathan!'; Yeah, now that would be so cool. And I land and everybody clapping and asking me how I'm able to do it! Ha!If humans could fly of their own power how would your life change?
I wouldn't have to worry about a car payment, cost of gas or repairs.



The downside is I live in a cold climate and I would freeze to death in the wintertime.



If humans could fly of their own power how would your life change?
It would be cold, especially if you were flying around in the winter time in Wisconsin.
Maybe there would be fewer deaths because there would be less people on the road and for those who fly, when they crash into someone else flying, the impact wouldn't be as severe so therefore even flying would be less dangerous.
It would make getting from one place to another more convenient, assuming we could fly at relatively fast speeds (at least as fast as an automobile)...and we wouldn't have to follow roads.



The downside is, you'd be completely exposed to the weather and have to take that into consideration. Would you want to fly to work or school if it was freezing cold outside, or pouring rain? Would our flying ability be hampered by temperature, wind, or other environmental conditions?



There are definitely upsides to the idea...but I sure wouldn't stop walking places or being physically active. Flying would just give us more excuse to become lazy and fat.
I would definitely travel more - the only thing that stops me now is $$ - so if I didn't need to pay for flights - I would definitely be traveling more - get to see family and friends living far away more often - though, I think I would save my flying abilities for long trips and continue to walk or ride my bike around town!!
if everyone can fly then why would people be ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over you flying in the cafeteria?



Just another picked on high schooler wanting to be cool!
I would take looooong vacations in summer to fly see the world.........That would actually be so awesome :@



But imagine what traffic it would be in big cities...........
I want to fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be amazing.
Maybe I wouldn't get lost so much. LOL I would definitely travel more, too. No fears of traffic jams. Well, given I'm the only human that can fly, of course. :)
  • Parameter.Add()
  • desktop issue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment