Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Does your life change when you go to college?

Please take the time to read this...



I'm 15 - a freshmen in Highschool and I have some questions.



Does your life change when you go to college?



I don't mean like, ohh, yeah.. it is a lot harder work their and stuff.



I mean like, does your life change socially? Do you meet more people? Like girls? Yeah... lol



Just wonderin cuz im going to an all boys highschool right now and it absolutely sucks and their are like no girls in my town so I feel wicked lonely.



I'm not really askin how do I meet girls cuz im still 15 and I can't even drive, so whats the point of having a relationship (even though I have tons of friends who are in relationships, and are my age and even younger.)



Anyways, idk, can someone just try and answer what im askin?



Thanks I appreciate it a lotDoes your life change when you go to college?
it definitely change your live.you can find girls everywhere,for me age is not a problem to make a relationship, just be your self, and think positive of all problem,coz you're growing up.chill up ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment