Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My gyn asked me when am I going to have a child. I told her I'm not ready yet. She said they change your life?

significantly. How do they change your life significantly?My gyn asked me when am I going to have a child. I told her I'm not ready yet. She said they change your life?
having a child seriously does change your life, no more clubbing (until you find and trust a sitter) which takes ages trust me i have a 2year old and still dont like leaving him long. It takes you double the time to get ready and out the door. If you dont drive getting a bus if nearly impossible...especially if you have to fold the pushchair, i could write a list as long as my arm :)My gyn asked me when am I going to have a child. I told her I'm not ready yet. She said they change your life?
they change your life because you have a another person to love take care of and other things they change your plans too
having a child changes every single aspect of your life. there is not one part of who you used to be that will ever be the same. if you are not ready, then you should wait. if you are getting pressure from your gyn, i recommend finding a new doctor.
Your life isn't about you anymore. It's about this life you created. And right now mine is suppose to be taking her nap,but she doesn't want to. She keeps throwing her pacifier on the floor and then whines about it....lol
they change everything about your life, you cant just splash cash as you want, cant just go out whenever you feel like it. you have to take care of another little person that relays on you for everything. i hop[e you don't have kids if your this stupid and don't get how a baby changes things.

No comments:

Post a Comment