Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grown Up..........(poem about life and change)?

My mother, my friend

A happy house wife

A woman who meant

A fun filled life



I’d wake to her singing

Hot breakfast on the way

Always cheerful and happy

Always keeping us strait



My father, my hero

The one man in my life

To me he knew everything’

To me always right



Caring and loving

A stern hand here and there

Someone to look up to

A daddy who cared



My brothers, dear brothers

I miss them the most

They were the best siblings

I’d certainly boast!



Always on the run

We had wild times

Making all sorts of mischief

Doing all kinds of crimes



How awful life changes

And people grow up

Gone five years

How I’ve missed so much!



With only my memories

The young never grow

With only my pictures

Age never shows



These strangers before me

Tall, slender, sleek

They are my brothers?

Only strangers to me



A courtesy “Hello”

And “how was your trip?”

Our fun filled relations

Have now come to this?



An awkward hug

And a nervous smile..

My childhood was ended

In a heartbreaking style



My mother, dear mother

A little older with time

Though she looks about the same

There is a difference in the mind



The kitchen is empty

of her loves pleasing presence

The homes lost its heart

When my mum lost her essence



How cold are the mornings

Without her warm tune

How sad when you realize

Breakfast now comes in a tube



Everyone changes

As life loves to point out

Family chats over coffee

Soon become IMs with take-out



My father, my daddy

How things have changed

No longer you little girl

For that I’ve caused you great pain



No longer #1

you take second place

We argue so much now

Life feels like a race



My family now strangers

Years gone… I’ve seen the cost

Memories all I have

And with that, I’ll mourn my loss…Grown Up..........(poem about life and change)?
I love it!Grown Up..........(poem about life and change)?
Great poem.
This is a beautiful poem

written from the heart

I talks about life

and the different things in

life that occur

For one is the growing up

from a boy to a man and a girl to

a lady

life is full of choices

some good like getting married and having children

but some bad things in life is death

which is sad but its a part of life.

People can be friends or

become someone unknown

With the losses

are many memories

To some people life doesn't mean

anything if someone who is loved is gone.
thats really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment