Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How will my life change if I lose 60 pounds?

I'm 16 and I weigh 187 pounds right now. I've been working out for the past month and have broken through the ';building up muscle'; stage, and have recently begun to lose the weight. I started at 193 lbs on October 20th, 2009, and in October of last year I weighed 205 lbs. So It's been a slow journey, but now I'm really committed. So I have a couple questions. How will my life change while I'm losing the weight? How will my life change once all the weight is gone, physically and emotionally? Will people still remember me as being fat? Will I be too muscular once the weight is gone? How long will it take for me to lose it all, at a healthy rate? Do you know from experience, have you lost a lot of weight at a point in your life? Thanks so much for the answers!How will my life change if I lose 60 pounds?
If you have issues with weight do what I did - try acai berry. If you are desparate to lose weight its superfood qualities help plenty - but those same qualities also help those who are trying to bulk up. Magic! There is a free trial going on right now at http://nitelp.weightlossshop.info , try it, how worse could it make things?How will my life change if I lose 60 pounds?
you are going to feel much happier. not only will you be more physically able, you will feel better about how you look, which will affect your mental health in more ways than one. you'll get compliments for a while and then your past will be forgotten after about half a year. as to how long it will take you to burn it, i suggest contacting a physician or dietitian.
If you're thin then you will be happy:) Thinner is the winner:) Fat and skinny were playing tag and fat feel down and skinny kept running when skinny won fat came and skinny laughed in her face and said ';maybe if you weren't so fat maybe just maybe you would be happy'; do the 2468 diet and then also workout alot and eat good foods and thats it:)
If you know correct weight loss info you can lose weight. I use the way at this site and I lost 12 pounds in 30 days. It is very easy to lose weight. You can get my weight loss way that lost me 19 pounds in 5 weeks at link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment