Monday, June 6, 2011

Transexuals!???! how has your life changed after the sex change?

ok my other question asked about the pain of the adam's apple reduction and on this one im wonder about the sex change pain. and how does sex feel? not tryin to be perverted but i always wondered and like how it is to pee lol im just soo intrested and i want to kno the details of how your life has changed after the sex surgery.Transexuals!???! how has your life changed after the sex change?
I'm also pre-op (i wish i could rush into transition right now... I'm not even taking T yet) so that'd be good to know for me too.



I do know that MTF transsexuals have a VERY realistic result, and after healing etc you'd be functioning like a normal girl, except without a period, but that's a good thing (they're horrible I hate them).



And apparently after chest surgery for the FTM, your nipples lose a lot of sensation.



After surgery you're stuck in the hospital for a long time, a week or two or possibly a bit more. You'll be sore, but that's a side-effect of any surgery (I've hard jaw surgery before, surgery is not a big deal).



since you seem so interested in this, here's a link to a site with a lot of information, resources, and a REALLY awesome, helpful, and kind forum community like no other:

http://lauras-playground.com





also, ignore blunette and daleann, they're just ignorant and narrow minded like most people tend to be about this sort of thing.Transexuals!???! how has your life changed after the sex change?
I wish I just had a magic pill that would change me into a woman in the morning.



That would still be a big life changing event as everyone would go ';whoah weren't you a guy yesterday???';
Needless to say this is a very big choice in their lives..And being a transvestite / transgendered person, I must commend them on their ';move';..

I will say this about them, and I was told this prior to both of the srs procedures...

Once they have the srs done, that their mind set obviously is totally feminine and they basically don't want to really chat or associate with anyone else than others who are in the same situation, going to have it done, or g/g s in general.

I used to speak / chat with two who were in post op - and once they had all completed, one I never ever heard from again, and one I've heard from only once in a year to date.

I relaize that this was what they wanted, but things do change in many aspects, including ';old friends:..

Rachelle In High Heels
Well Im just starting my hormones so ill let ya know in a few years :)
I am well into the hormones and I am living full time and going to college. I am happier than I have ever been in my life before.
I have not had surgery yet so I can not answer questions about pain. Even if I could I would not, every ones pain tolerance is different and that is a little to personal.



I can tell you though that the changes in my life are for the most part positive. In 3 days I will have been on H.R.T. for 3 years. The biggest change is I now like the person I see in the mirror. She is a kind and loving person. The anger she kept bottled up for years is gone. The severe depression she fought with all her life is a thing of the past. The thoughts of suicide have turned into a love of life and all it has to offer. My only regret is I did not do this 25 years ago.
It hurts so much i wouldnt reccommend it now i want to change back
eeewwww
Perv

No comments:

Post a Comment