Monday, June 6, 2011

How will my life change now that I have been sentenced to prison?

I am a 33yo guy who has been sentenced to a period of weekend detention. Besides the fact that I will have no freedom on the weekends, will I find it more difficult to find women who will date me? Will my prison sentence make me a lot less attractive?How will my life change now that I have been sentenced to prison?
Instead of worrying about what women will think of you, you need to work on why you are going to jail in the first place and get to the point of being a respectable person. away from whatever put you there in the first place everyone has more potential than that. find yours and go from there.How will my life change now that I have been sentenced to prison?
fart nice and loud before you go, it will be the last one you ever hear. sorry, couldn't resist.
Your going to prison and all your worried about is if women will date you?? Wow. No comment.
You asked this 3 times and never mentioned why you are serving detention. Need more info-

No comments:

Post a Comment