Monday, June 6, 2011

I need to make a life change as far as my weight, I have tried all the fads and know now?

that I just need to do diet and exercise, but I can't stick with it...anyone else gone through a massive weight loss, if so how did you jump start your path and stick to it!?I need to make a life change as far as my weight, I have tried all the fads and know now?
I do weight watchers online, so no need to go to hideous meetings.

I've lost 3 Stone so far and it has taken around 3 months.

I think that the key is realizing that you don't just need to diet, but need to change the way you eat for good.

This means that the slow speed of weight loss doesn't matter, because you know you will be eating less forever anyway. In fact it is good because it gives you less saggy skin afterwards.

Also the fact it isn't very restrictive helps you to stick to it long term, there is no quick fix, and starving yourself is counterproductive.

The other good thing is that when you enter your weight you can enter a comment too, so you can look at the graph of your progress and understand why there are any peaks and really see the effect if you fall off the wagon.

If you have someone to do it with this also helps as it gives you someone to talk to, if necessary, and some people do find the meetings help them stay on track, though they're not for me.

Good Luck.I need to make a life change as far as my weight, I have tried all the fads and know now?
I have really been enjoying the wii fit. it is fun when you get going and encourages healthy habits.... really if you are going to loose weight and keep it off thats what it boils down to.... change your habits.
The biggest reason people fail is that they do not have the proper mindset. They never really believed they could do it anyway and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. So mental attitude is #1!!! Number two is nutrition and number three is a full body resistance workout to rreduce your body fat percentage. I learned all about it here http://get-ripped-abs-here.blogspot.com/
Try buying some of Jillian's books. From the Biggest Loser? Great stuff.
  • Do puppies lose their
  • jacking off bad for your health
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment