Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my life ?

I am 31 years old, live in The Middle East. I am not happy or satisfied or achieve any progressive in my work and i don't know another work , i am a single and want to marry but i can't because of low income , i am feeling lost and hopeless , i haven't any prepared or the boldness of love because fear of failure , tell me please what should i do ?How can i change my life ?
Move to america!!



Viva La' USA!!How can i change my life ?
thats your job. how do you change your life?? well....you have to do that by making progress and actually completeing the work or your work. thats how you change your life and if you wnat to marry go downtown to where you live and you may find a guy you lovee and likee.:)
Unfortunately, it is up to you and the path may not be an easy one. Think about where you want to be. Once you are sure, you then have to figure out how you get there. Whether, that involves school to get the education you need for a better job, or places to met more people. When you have that all thought out, then you must put yourself on the road to get there, no matter what the obstacles. Then take each step you must make to get there, and keep stepping every day until you arrive. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment