Monday, June 6, 2011

How do i change my life?

i am not happy with my dating life... i am not that great with girls but i try.... i have had only one girlfriend in the past and have never kissed a girl.... any advice on how to become better at all of this?How do i change my life?
Dude, one word. Confidence.

If you have enough confidence for any of that, then your problems will be over. Just go on ahead and start talking to them, talk to them about what they like and love and how if you guys have anything in common when learning about each other, if she rejects you don't worry there's the whole world to try. If you get another girlfriend, just do what people usually do when they date, and if she wont let you kiss you or anything then you know that's when its not really dating and try someone else. But if you need help with a lot of confidence, talk to your parents, brother sister, uncle aunt, grandparents, cousins, school councilor or anything, they're there for you anytime.How do i change my life?
I am sure that i heard of a guy who teaches the art of ';picking up women'; put this in google and you may find some helpful info.

In the mean time get out of your comfort zone, start asking girls out. you may get some rejections but they don't hurt you will get better and better on meeting woman. Confidence will come with experience.

Good luck
stop ressisting intimacy with girls

the more you try to change the way your life is the more it will be the way it is

there's an old saying

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY REMAIN THE SAME

You can not change your life

You can transform yourself and ur life will be consistant with your SELF

independant of ur identity is your true self

no one has the authority to say who you are accept you

I'm sorry if it sounds like I am speaking in circles

I probably am

I took the education referred to below 10 months after a severe brain damage that left me all but cripplled in lite of an injury to my body

The rellevance to my life dying is accurate with respect to a YBI

because you learn to crawl afain then walk again the works

No comments:

Post a Comment