Monday, June 6, 2011

How did you change my life?

You know that theory that everyone affects our life in some way. Even those you've never met, such as the person who took the last seat on the bus so you had to wait for the next one...you know? What do u think you changed in my life? Kept me from getting hit by a car? Led me to the love of my life? Got me an A on a test? It's all up to you...How did you change my life?
i answered this question, so you decided to give me best answer instead of the person under meHow did you change my life?
You now want my avatar. You are now breathing manually.
You ate an apple instead of a banana the other day. I took the last banana at my friendly Safeway so your town's Safeway was feeling good and decided to supply my Safeway with the rest of their bananas so when you went to your store there were no more bananas in stock. It was a good banana, so thanks. :0)
because i'm that amazing! lol jk

well i hope i at least made u smile! =)
I used to pray that my life would simply end without me ever making any impact on anything .... that I would be beyond forgotten.... that it would be as if I'd never existed at all. I used to wish that more than anything.

Now, I'm happy if I can feed a small bird a french fry, make a dog's tail wag, or say a kind word to someone who's having a bad day. Now and then, I'll give a homeless person a $10 bill. Many people have been very kind to me - I'll do my best to pass it along.

So I'll ask you for this favor: I don't want to be forgotten. Many years from now, let something remind you of me - %26gt;%26gt;???%26lt;%26lt;, that guy from Y!A. Think of me when you cut a lime, prick your finger with a needle, or pet a small dog. Just think of me so I won't be forgotten.

Thanks.
I changed your life by clicking on this question. You're a very insightful, thoughtful person. That's a great personality quirk to have, I'm sure you're very smart...you sure sound like it to me! :D You also seem kind of fun to hang around, not gonna lie!



I hope that makes you a little happier tomorrow, which in turn, will make someone else happen, and someone else, and someone else...



See what I mean?
  • find homes for sale2
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment