Monday, June 6, 2011

I have about life no girlfriend some time so stupid what can i do to change it ?

can someone help me to change my life? if can tell me how ?i really need halp give me you idea.I have about life no girlfriend some time so stupid what can i do to change it ?
First and I think it will be very important.You just might need to find some guy that you are comfortable to be friends with that can give you dating pointers.That would be a good start.Then go places with him and I am sure that he will be helpful in giving you good ideas on how to approach girls.I will just bet that the biggest problem that you seem to have is communication.As you get a better grasp of the english language it will be a great asset in meeting girls.And don't think of yourself as stupid just because you can't get the hang of how to meet girls and date.I do sympathize with you about this setback.I have about life no girlfriend some time so stupid what can i do to change it ?
Perhaps if you reworded that, someone could help more easily.
Girls are nice, intelligence is nice. Neither are needed to be happy in life. Work on your beliefs that say otherwise. Challenge them honestly.



Check out Byron Katie.
Well, maybe start going out more, making friends. Get involved in activities. There are plenty of things you can do to become more social.
um WTF what does that say??? im so confused ??
just cuz u dont have a gf doesnt mean u dont have a life

start volunteering %26amp; helping others

join a sports team

get out there


I don't understand the question
you have to get involved in something, change it up, don't follow the same old routine, maybe if you leave the box then someone will meet you and like you. JUST GO DO SOMETHING NEW
mabe start acting like your self DON'T act desperate us girls hate that!!!!! desperate guys are soooo annoying!!! eventually some one will like you be a flirt but not a player help girls out be a gentleman and yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment