Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change my life?

I'm fifteen and have problems with self harm and depression. My girlfriend recently broke up with me. Over the summer I really want to change my life. I am on the edge of a group of friends and I would really like to be a proper member of their group. I want to lose weight and just come back after the summer with everyone going...wow. I want to feel really good about myself.

What can I do to change my life?

xxHow to change my life?
';Give me the strenth to change what I can, the courage to accept what I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.';



You need to start small. You are taking a really big ';bite'; and it may be very hard to chew. The best thing to do right now is start accepting who you are. Next, you can change your diet, start exercising at least 3 times a week, and start opening yourself to new relationships within this group of people. You will notice that in a few weeks there will be changes physically, mentally, and emotionally. Good luck...How to change my life?
In order to change your life you need to except yourself for who you are.
just do things that once made you happy because when we are bad we forget to do things that made us happy and we focus too much on the bad things.



go out and play with your friends it will help you forget things a little. do sport whatever make you happy, you are the only one who know what mde you happy and can make you happy again. go back to the things you were doing that make you happy before you met her, that's what we all do when someone break up with us. we simply go back and do things we used to do before we met them simple.

see it as she is the loser to break up with you and say that there are someone better then her.



you are not alone we all had break ups. go out and play with your friends do positive things that used to bring joy to you before you met her. we are do that
First of all if you want to change, loose weight etc. Do it for YOU no one else. Also if your on the edge of a group of friends, maybe you should ask yourself why you are on the edge. Are they your real friends, you might deserve a groupd of friends who are better. In general and beleive me I know this is not easy when you are going through depression but try to think positive.
if you want to change your life, change your attitude.



find a friend or family member that supports you, and develop a weight loss plan that you can both do.

No comments:

Post a Comment