Monday, June 6, 2011

How did you change my life?

You know that theory that everyone affects our life in some way. Even those you've never met, such as the person who took the last seat on the bus so you had to wait for the next one...you know? What do u think you changed in my life? Kept me from getting hit by a car? Led me to the love of my life? Got me an A on a test? It's all up to you...How did you change my life?
I was there for you when you wanted to run away from home. You felt your parents didn't understand you and that anythin g was better then living there.



You almost did it, but you called me first, and we talked.



I hope you are not sorry for this, because you are special, and I don't want you to get hurt out there, or even killed.



.

.How did you change my life?
i probably led you to meeting your best friend.



Is your name victoria? That's my name too!

No comments:

Post a Comment