Monday, June 6, 2011

If you won 拢4 million on the lotto what would you do and how would it change your life?

I would go absolutely crazy first of all, I can just imagine what that would feel like, amazing! To me it would give me freedom, I would be free from my job, and from all the ties in life that drain your precious time on this planet. And I would love to help all my family and make their wishes come true aswell - I would have a permanent smile on my face, enjoy every day and do all the things I've ever wanted, life would be one permanent holiday and the experience of a lifetime, literally!!If you won 拢4 million on the lotto what would you do and how would it change your life?
First of all I would be extremly happy. Then what I would do is pay off my old debts, then make sure my youngest daughter college is paid for. My two oldest daughter I would set up with a trust account to do with as they see fit. I would help out my family in anyway that they needed and then i would give to charities that touch my heart. Like the abuse and batter women shelters, the food pantry, abuse children foundation, cancer, and heart foundation. I would take the rest and invest for my retirement and take a long awaited vaction aloneeeeeeeee. I am a single mom and time alone is rare. Life is way to short to make even one person unhappy so if you can make lots happy then i feel that my time here was well spent.If you won 拢4 million on the lotto what would you do and how would it change your life?
I would buy a 5 bedroom house!!One room for each of my 3 kids,13girl,10boy,3boy.The last room would be for day care or a guest.I would put money away for their college education one day.I would take my kids on a trip to disney and travel all the places l can't afford.I would put aside money for a heart(I have heart failure/peri partum cardiomyopathy)just in case the one i have fails.I'd buy each of them puppies.They wan't a Toy puppy and can't even afford to buy one!Hire a maid to help me.Buy a nice car.Invest in it and open a store in my mothers name(rest in peace)Maybe buy a second house and rent it out.Enjoy life better.
I'd give a lot of it away to family and friends - I'd like to think it would help them out too.



I'd buy a couple of houses abroad - maybe Florida and Spain - so I could go away and play golf if I felt like it.



I'd pay all my outstanding debts - mortgage, credit cards etc. - but I wouldn't give up working (maybe change or go part-time) and I wouldn't move house either.



I'd make sure my kids had enough to see them through college and their early years on the housing ladder then have a bloody good party and get p***ed!
well it would depend on how much I spent now because if I had already a mansion then buying a famous painting would not cause any trouble but if I had nothing and I bought one then I would have to have sercurity and insurance and protect it if it hang on my wall. I could give it away say a couple of thousand to each of my friends and family and even charity but it would n't make a dent at all I would still be left with so much so it all depends
That's a lot of money! Wow, I am too young for a permanent vacation, I would open up a bar resaurant. It would be awsome. I'd call it Campbell's and use all me mum's best recipes, I wouldn't work there much but It would sort of like my palace I'd have a big apartment right on top of it and a vip lounge.

Iwould also travel alot and give many presents to family and loved ones...
Wow!! I'd buy a nice wee house by the sea and never work again. I'd also buy a penthouse appartment in London so i could stay there when i was having one of my many shopping sprees. I'd make sure my family and friends never wanted for anything ever again. It really would change my life so much and would be fantastic!!
First off, i would look after my parents and my son, then buy the biggest and best motorhome i could find and take them on a trip around the world
I would buy 1 million on a big country house for me and my husband and a couple of nice cars...



i would spend 2 more million pounds on buying houses and flats accross the country and then rent them out (so i can get the money in every month to keep up my house)



i would spend half a million travelling around the world and spending on shopping etc....



then remains another half million which i would just invest in a lucrative business so i can keep earning money.



then i would come back and continue my job !



:)
Only 拢4m?
1 million would change my life, never mind 4! If I had that kind of money Iwould spoil my family and never have to worry about cash for the rest of my life. I would by a nice home with acres of land, I would buy a home abroad and I would travel and see the world with my family. I would also pay for my sons to have a decent standard of education.
Interesting sum to choose...



First off I'd be on the next possible flight (back) to Canada and buy a decent house in Alberta - Calgary or maybe Lethbridge.



Then I'd put at least 2 million in long term, low risk, high interest accounts.



I'd invest another million in property for rent in the North of England and find a reputable company or two to manage them.

(Overheads aside, good for 拢4,500 a month return)



I'd buy a few new cameras as a treat for myself.



I'd pay off all my families debts.



The remaining 拢1,000 I'd blow on a leaving party :D
I would invest 75% of it and take the rest to Vegas for a week.
I will leave UK for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment