Monday, June 6, 2011

Artist- Stevo Song- Changed life?

Verse 1- Big Jim is hanging out in a club, drinking liquor and more, going to liquor stores. Busting down doors' starting up wars. Screaming out Lord, why did you deceive, why did you leave? This broken heart? Tear me apart. Leave me to depart. I say that I need a new heart. Forgive me for my denying ways. So He forgives me and He gives Jim higher days. He speaks so softly to me like a bowl of ice cream. Like double padded mattress. He is so crafty like a artist or a actress. Jim puts Him on top of his very best list! Not on his haft to do list. That would be where Jim's shampoo and conditioner would go. But with Him things are all new you know. So you know where He goes, He is the 1 in Jim's life, He gave Jim a life. Redeemed Jim's life. He is Christ! Because of Him Jim is living a changed life! Not a strange life. And this may be the height.



Chorus- Changed life- In Christ, not a strange life. Liveeeee your life. This is a changed life.



Verse 2- I love to say that everything is alright but Jim thinks that life is all about girls, partying and drinking. He not be thinking. That be like trying to do Algebra and that's like ha can't figure that out. Same with trying to figure him out what's he all about. Well shouting will only bring on a drought but the compassion of Christ could change his life. But war sneaks up on all in their hearts, we all sin true. But also we need to try not conform {ooooo} shoot almost forgot that} sike just kidding no I didn't. Almost gotcha didn't I. See we need to take our hands and raise them to the sky, take our hands and raise them to the sky. Tell the World how Jesus changed your life.



{Chorus, repeat 3 x-Artist- Stevo Song- Changed life?
My youth bless up!



Hey, so wats d riddim for your rap?Artist- Stevo Song- Changed life?
I think this is a country song but there's no pickup truck mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment