Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my life? ?

I want to be a rockstar. I want to be an olympian. I want to be the best. I want to be the pro surfer. I want to be the rap artist of the century. I want to be the toughest power lifter and martial artist. I want to be something. But my life seems somewhat bland. I need change. How can I transform myself?How do I change my life? ?
Everything comes from the mind and what mind creates mind can also change You want to know why your life is unfolding the way that it is Look at the thoughts you were having five years ago

There was a very interesting study done quite some years ago that can show this in action Unfortunately at this stage of the life the brain cells don't reproduce as well and I can't bring all the details to mind or provide a link for you but I can give you the gist of this study

There was an activity and a group of researchers split the participants into three groups The first group trained as normal The second group stopped training and the third group stopped training but spend the time they would have been training in a quiet room visualising themselves in training This study lasted a month and at the end of the month all of them were tested by the Coach who recorded the details very carefully As you would expect the group that didn't train there was a huge decline in their performance but interestingly the group that visualized were only a few percent lower than those who had trained normally

Another example I would offer you In America when I was young there was a Lady A black Lady who one day decided she was going to sit were she wanted to sit on this bus and refused to move Her ';mind '; was made up and she wasn't changing it That one single determined act changed the lives of millions of people for the better and a better example of the mind in action I couldn't offer you

The activities you list The thing you will find all the top participants have in common is this unshakable belief in themselves Can't is a word they just don't understand If you are ever fortunate enough to be in the company of any of these people you can even feel this as an energy and some people can physically feel this Vibes I think is how this is termed by many

So yes I would agree If these people can achieve what they have So can You

Good luckHow do I change my life? ?
create your own reality , stop watching tv, your core you is the universe, choose how you perceive it.
wow...you need to be realistic. Set a goal for your self that is high but isnt ridiculous
Jesus CHRIST!
.
Take these words to heart: Take one step at a time.



I know it might sound boring or tedious, but you will NEVER get where you want to unless you start slowly. The trick is to always be constant, always moving. Many people start slowly, then get frustrated and stop. Others want it all now, and they never get started at all because it is impossible to get where they want at once. Those two groups explain 90% of privileged people.



If you truly want something, do whatever it takes to get there, but that takes realism. You have to learn to walk before you can run. There is no other way.
Spend some time thinking about what is really important to you. Who are your favorite friends and relatives, what do you enjoy doing. Ignoring the fame and fortune aspects for a while, think about what you would do it you could do anything you wanted.



You don't mention your age, but if you are in school, do your best there. Take courses that interest you, and resolve to do well in them. If you don't enjoy a particular one, try something different next time until you figure out what your real passion is.



If you make your lifework based on your passion, and resolve to always do your best, your life will be transformed, and you will enjoy it along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment