Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my life ?

I am 31 years old, live in The Middle East. I am not happy or satisfied or achieve any progressive in my work and i don't know another work , i am a single and want to marry but i can't because of low income , i am feeling lost and hopeless , i haven't any prepared or the boldness of love because fear of failure , tell me please what should i do ?How can i change my life ?
Maybe keep your job, but get a part time job and save up a few dollars so you can take college classes. That way you can get a better job and earn more money. Finding love is a totally different thing. Finding love is difficult. But I wouldn't dwell on so many things in life. Enjoy what you have and be happy. Slowly things should come together. But I would suggest joining clubs or doing activities. Say you like running then join some running club or do a triathlon, maybe then you'll meet someone and you'll meet someone with some of the same interests as you.
  • connect to xbox live with a laptop
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment