Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change my life?

I need change my nature, be better in the things I do, in a little of time.How to change my life?
go to the library read some books from life coaches or motivational speakers like anthony robbins etc



When I first started to try and change my life I wrote a list of what my life would look like if it was perfect and then I searched for knowledge and motivation to help me make the changes I needed to live a passionate lifeHow to change my life?
Just try a little harder.

Finish what you start.
I tried to change my life by changing abstract things.



I thought cause and effect would have some kind of impact if I did little things different, like take a different way home from work.



I feel that the changes are proportionate to the action, but some things are definitely up to luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment