Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change a throttle position sensor on a 2000 DODGE NEON?

My husband is on strike because he is going through some life changes... Therefore he is refusing to change my TPI sensor... Is it easy enough I can do it? I'm not real dumb and I help him with cars a lot... But I'm not even sure where that is located... Can anyone help?How to change a throttle position sensor on a 2000 DODGE NEON?
my best suggestion is to go to an autoparts store and buy a haynes repair manual for your car, it will talk you thru it step by step and even had pics for you to refer to.How to change a throttle position sensor on a 2000 DODGE NEON?
Locate the throttle body. Find the TPS mounted on the side of it. It either has2 or 3 screws holding it on. Replace and do not over tighten. Maybe your old man can point it out to ya. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment