Monday, June 6, 2011

I've wasted 5 years of my life. How can I change now?

I've wasted the last 5 years of my life, simply by focusing too much on school and my academics.

My life revolves around my school, and my social skills are horrible, because I spend most of my time working alone.

How can I change my life? I just have to finish this year, and graduate.I've wasted 5 years of my life. How can I change now?
Hi



At any given time you can turn your whole life around. You have the power within you to change. Remember that! %26lt;smile%26gt;



You have not wasted 5 years of your life. What you have done over the past 5 years is lay down some solid foundations on which you can now build upon. For the sake of another year persevere with your studies so that you can graduate.



Like you I have spent the past 5 years studying. Consequently I have brought about positive changes to my life and opened up new horizons. I now have my own business in which I would never have been able to materialize had I not studied.



Like you family and friends were put on the back burner so that I could concentrate on my studies. But...! Don't cut your family and friends completely out of your life. It is still important to spend some quality time with them, even if it is only once a week, once a month, or once in a while.



You should congratulate yourself and be proud of what you have achieved to date. You are working very hard in order to build a better life for yourself.



It is good that you want to develop your social skills but try not to worry unduly about them. Instead focus on raising your self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth. As you gain more confidence in yourself you will gradually learn good social skills. When you go out into the world, go out to work, you will meet new people thus widening your network of friends.



A day will come when you will be glad that you made the effort and studied long and hard. You will soon reap your rewards for what you have accomplished over the past 5 years. You will! %26lt;smile%26gt;



Blessings and Love xI've wasted 5 years of my life. How can I change now?
I wish I knew...
Granted most people these days have the ability to live to 80 and above I'd say you have plenty of time to refine your social skills.



Try joining online communities to search for people in your town. Also try a new hobby, people who share hobbies with you are usually the easiest to talk to.



Good luck.
Stay focused but let lose. HAVE SOME FUN!
Get on MTV MADE! Tell them you want to be made into Ms. 12th grade or something.
I wouldn't say you have wasted five years of your life. You have almost earned a degree. Congratulations. Now you will just start a different phase of your life. You can start with simply Hi to people you see on campus, in a coffee shop, or in your job when you get one. It takes time to develop social skills. You can read books if you need some hints on what is appropriate. You can change your life a little at a time. You have time, just take it slowly. Rushing a change will do nothing but frustrate your efforts.
I did the same thing in college. I had no fun, did nothing but work at school and at work, and now I regret it. I am happy in a way since I graduated in 2001 before 9/11. But if I would have waited one more semester I wouldn't have had a job most likely. So, I am definitely happy I did it for that reason. But other than that, my love life, social skills, and health were put on the back burner until I graduated. I don't see 9/11 happening again, so feel free to kick back a bit and have some fun. You will regret it if you don't.
keep at school till you fiqure our what it is you need out of life..

social skills will not pay your rent or let you retire in comfort

your education will....
You definitely did not waste those years by focusing on school. Think of any hobbies you have and join a class or group. Go to a yoga class, craft class at a local Michaels, volunteer or get involved with an organization or a book club at a local book store for example. Say hi to people you meet; put yourself out there and do not be afraid of getting a less than favorable response. You will get a lot of positive and negative responses whether you have good social skills or not. When you are looking for a job after graduation, give yourself a pep talk before you go in and make sure you stay light and friendly. When you do get a job, make friends with people at work.
Well, if you put all those years to putting effort into school and you have good grades, they haven't gone to waste exactly, have they?!



What I would suggest is you take a break. Either relaxing or fun. Whatever you feel like.



Now you have nearly graduated, don't lose focus, you can get that dream job now you've put all your time into it.



Have a nice life!
  • crying relate to beauty
  • top 10 myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment