Monday, June 6, 2011

When you know that A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE is imminent, how do you avoid the FEAR?

I have to move and make some major life-changes. I am excited on the one hand; but, then scared on the other (I don't want to fail in my responsibilities)When you know that A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE is imminent, how do you avoid the FEAR?
This is what helps me...Every time I feel like I may be in a position where there's the possibility of a perceived terrible outcome I repeat these words to myself until I believe them again:



';What is mine by divine right cannot be taken from me.';When you know that A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE is imminent, how do you avoid the FEAR?
To avoid it you just have to DO IT. Go for it all the way. In the long run you won't regret it. You learn from everything you do. So just go for it don't think just do!
Brace up lady! You must have confidence in yourself. You must leave behind all the good memories and think about your happy, vivacious future.
try to stay calm always, is okay to have a FEAR feeling as you wont know the outcome is it the same as per your except... good luck ya... Give you a small tips, when you are panic or moody while you facing some problem , have a bite of chocolate. it calm you down and think a solution on it... cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment