Monday, June 6, 2011

Has anyone who has 3 children, had a hard time deciding to have the 3rd, and how did it change your life?

I have a 6 1/2 and almost 3 year old boy, and thought I was done, but now all my friends are having 3rd children, how do you know if it is right for you?Has anyone who has 3 children, had a hard time deciding to have the 3rd, and how did it change your life?
You will just know...do not ever have another child 'just because' everyone else is.... that is not the reason to do it. I have no idea why we decided to have the third. But she is wonderful and gorgeous and incredibly bright... of course. I could not be happier. Pray about it...once you decide to have one or to not have one...you know then you will not regret your decision. My life was only changed for the better...even another child now could only change my life for the better. (but i am not in the market for another one) I hope this made sense - every child is a blessing...every child is a gift from God. But you need to know if that is what you are needing right now.Has anyone who has 3 children, had a hard time deciding to have the 3rd, and how did it change your life?
Every mother is different, my husband and i just decided to have a third child. Now that she has been conceived, our first girl, has changed our life in that we have more to love. How old are you other children? Are they ready for another baby, including them on the proses makes it alot more fun, and they'll feel more involved in the whole thing.
Katydid is right. Don't have a third child because someone else is. It may not be right for your family. Are you ready to be pregnant again or carry around all the things mother's with infants have to tote with them? If you and your spouse decide to have a third child, there seems to good spacing between your children. (That's always a plus). It's hard when you have two in diapers.



I have four boys and while it is challenging it's also a lot of fun. I've learned to juggle everything better than I thought I would. But please make sure it's what you and your partner wants. Don't do it because other's are.

No comments:

Post a Comment