Monday, June 6, 2011

How did you change your life when u turned 30?

I just turned 30 and I feel like I want to do something drastic like move to another state, get married, have a kid, or jump off a plane. I'm serious.. I want to do something drastic.. I feel it.. but I don't know what. Probably not the kid or marriage part as I don't have a steady guy in my life lolHow did you change your life when u turned 30?
don't get married.



How about starting on a PhD?



Or try to get a job as a contract killer. Is that enough excitement for you?How did you change your life when u turned 30?
I will tell you in 2 years when I turn 30
I just turned 30 in July. I felt like I needed to grow up as a person. Trust in myself and my abilites as a person and a woman. Become physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually connected. Grow up and think more rationally as an adult. My world changed and doors opened mentally that I would not have thought of in my twenties. It is a beautiful but scary thing. I am pregnant and love my husband and kids. Maybe you should consider settling down. Or just living life responsibly.
When I was 30 I caught my ex-wife in an affair....yeah, that was great!
mid life crisis..then..go do all those things..';get to livin' or get to dyin'';
I got sober but then 9yrs lat i got married.
You may try traveling, within the country or outside the country.

That's what me and my family are planning within the next year.
Well I just turned 33, and the change I made is I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ. So Since I have lived my worldly life, it's time to live for him now. May you can try that and see how you feel after-wards. Hope I answered your question. God Bless You!
i bought myself my first new car.
At 30, I was married with two kids and a mortgage, so I just went to work. It was the same at 40, and yes I recently turned 50 and went to work as well.



I'm not complaining, but you should celebrate while you can. I guess if I were in your situation, I would travel. Plan that exotic trip you always wanted to take. Don't wait.
Good luck! My EX lost her mind when she turned 30..... THAT DAY. Needless to say, it didn't exactly work out for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment