Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my life?

I want to be a writer. Maybe go to graduate school. I'd like to have a house with pets. It feels so impossible right now. My job is SO BORING! I have no savings and am locked into a yearly lease. How can I take steps toward my dreams?How can I change my life?
Hmmm... I'd have to say, try and plan around your lease as much as possible. So that when that is done you can start your new dream. I'd say though start writing now. that's something you can start whenever you want, learn how to get your thoughts down, like it's second nature.



As for teh boring job... is it providing enough for you to save up? if not, it will be really tough but you may have to find something that will help you save up some money... look for a career based position. If you are set on going to graduate school you may have to start looking. but there is no reason why you can't have a career and be a writer, that's the great thing about art, you can do it whenever you want.



As far as you dream? I'm in the same position, I say go for it... it won't all fall into place at once, but you can start to try, it WILL be hard at points where you won't think you can go on, but if you look at anyone who followed their dream and is successfull, you will see they took chances, not to mention it will give you personal experience to write about.How can I change my life?
Meditate



www.meditationthai.org
It will take some time, but first thing that you must do is start saving money!!!!!
Start with God. pray for a while. Cut out unnecessary expenses. don't get married or have children. Save up a few thousand dollars. Move back home with mom and dad. Explain your situation. Ask your employer to help you pay for college. Eat a good meal at your favorite restaurant to get your head strait. And finally make a good plan and stick to it.
write goals down on paper and attach to frige door. prioritize them, this makes them more real. remember to take one step at a time and have faith in yourself. accomplishing even one goal is a step in the right direction. It works!!! Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment