Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why do jackpot winners who say ';it won't change my life'; bother buying a lottery ticket?

and how annoying is that? what is the point if they want to carry on in their everyday, humdrum lives?Why do jackpot winners who say ';it won't change my life'; bother buying a lottery ticket?
i dont get why they say that it would change my life for sure lucky bastards lolWhy do jackpot winners who say ';it won't change my life'; bother buying a lottery ticket?
Good point....they should keep their 拢1 and leave the jackpot to the ones who will have their lives transformed by a win!!
Lol i know right but i guess they mean i won't be a big time spender with Dolce and Gabbana underwear living in a big fancy house.
that is lie they all say, the real question is will it change them? Many people who win say it won't change me, yet when they have the money they become just like rich people they hated before. How ironic is that?
Because they are idiots before money, will be idiots when they have it and will just be broke idiots when they lose it..
They're probably just saying that to make their friends feel better. It's kind of like those people who win the lottery and keep working at their rubbish low paid job. It must be annoying to the people who actually need to work there. It's like 'Go get a life and enjoy your money, and stop pretending to be like the rest of us.' Seriously. lol :-)
They should not be allowed to buy a ticket.

A woman I work with told me the same thing. She said she would keep on working her job. It revealed to me at that moment that she is either a liar or an idiot. I think when some people say, ';It won't change my life';, they mean it won't change WHO they are as a person, but as someone already said, if you're an idiot before you win big, you will be a rich idiot after you win.
Because it's fun to imagine how you'd handle that much money.
Maby they are boring or have imagination but a lottery win would sure as hell change my life, for starters I wouldn't have to work 50 hours a week to keep up with the rent and bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment