Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change my life?

I am at a point in my life where nothing seems to make sense anymore and i need to change it i need a direction and motivation but i dont know where to start. I am 34 and live in London not married have no kids and very much single and not sure where i am going or what i am doingHow do i change my life?
Sometimes after all you've been through in life, you find yourself end up in the same position empty handed. Life becomes meaningful because you make it meaningful. You've got the power to change your life, but how much you want it and how far you're willing to sacrifice is all up to you. Look around you, breathe in the fresh air of the ocean and feel warm embrace of the sun shining on you. Life is full of beauty, see it, feel it, and live it. YOU are in control of your life. Don't feel pressure to find a partner now. Who said you've got to be married to lead a happy meaningful life? Set yourself free, look for inspirations, set a goal for yourself and from there you will find a way. It's not always easy to find a motivation when right now it seems like you've been abandoned in a deep hole. However, YOU have the power to change and find a purpose in your life if really you believe in yourself that YOU can.How do i change my life?
For there's a change in the weather

There's a change in the sea

So from now on there'll be a change in me

My walk will be diff'rent, my talk and my name

Nothin' about me is goin' to be the same

I'm goin' to change my way of livin' if that ain't enough

Then I'll change the way that I strut my stuff

'Cause nobody wants you when you're old and gray

There'll be some changes made today

There'll be some changes made.
You have to want to change your life for it to happen, but you have to figure out why you want to change your life!



is it to meet a woman and have kids or start a new career or business? You didn't really give much info
  • other
  • write c program
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment