Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have found it hard to change my life. What is the best way to go about a radical change in lifestyle? ..?

I am trying to begin to work out on a regular basis and also just try to be better in all area's of my life? I feel like I have been on a two year hiatus because I have been trapped in a dead end job, no travels this year, etc...I also want to be more spiritual but I happen to believe in reincarnation and Christianity (so it's quite tricky trying to go to church) I find myself living a very dull, work centered routine life and I know there are other options. Please if you have radically changed your life tell me what you did, and how? Thanks...I have found it hard to change my life. What is the best way to go about a radical change in lifestyle? ..?
I have a quote you might want to consider: Recover is a process, not an event--author unknown. Same can be said of change. Some things I can say from personal exp.: dont' expect things to turn overnight, have patience; don't be so hard on yourself if you backslide, just get back on track. Change is gradual, and prayer has helped me and along with facing that I not only needed to change but wanted to change for my life's benefit.

I believe in Jesus Christ %26amp; live my life according to his teachings but I am not religious. that was my old life %26amp; one of the things that I had to change because it held me back. So now I describe myself as spiritual; it's up to you to believe in both don't let ppl tell you how to follow God and what u can believe. Man wrote the Bible, remember god didn't sit down and write it so human interference is throughout the book though it is a guide. I don't know if you've ever read the bible but Christ said come as you are.



There's a book I've read and it may interest you regarding reincarnation %26amp; christianity: Reincarnation - the missing link in christianity by Elizabeth Claire Prophet.I have found it hard to change my life. What is the best way to go about a radical change in lifestyle? ..?
Thank you for picking my answer as the best but I appreciate more that I could be of help to you. God bless you %26amp; guide you on your mystical journey :-)

Report Abuse


I killed myself, and it worked!
Too long ago to apply to you. Let's instead look at your confusion on Christianity and reincarnation.

You must not really believe in either as both says the other is wrong.

I say my bible reads you get one chance to get it right and that's it. Not lifetime after lifetime to get better and better. What bunk.

If you read up on either you would see you are caught in the middle. If you lean towards Christianity you accept Christ's sacrifice and stop trying to get to heaven on works .

No comments:

Post a Comment